Introductie / Introduction
For our client we are looking to recruit a Commissioning Engineer.
Functieomschrijving / Description
- Together with the H&S manager of the Client, checking that the contractor(s) are working in a safe way in accordance with the Health and Safety Plan related to their activities and Site regulations and are respecting the instructions related to Safety Coordination on site.
- Participate in the monitoring of the progress of the project commissioning activities and compare the actual progress with the contractual planning;
- Following up of the daily Works on Site related to commissioning activities, including planning and participation to (daily) commissioning meetings.
- Review, comment and approve the commissioning documents issued by the contractor to ensure the completeness and consistency with regard to the Tests on Completion;
- Participate in commissioning activities including preparation and witnessing functional testing of systems and listing observations in punch list items; Analysis of observed problems;
- Analysing and interpreting the contract documents, seeking any necessary additional details; contacting the contractor’s representative at the site.
- Follow-up of the Acceptance Tests (Trial Run, Reliability Run, Performance Tests …), review the test reports and make recommendations regarding their approval;
- Fit all activity/organisation/actions within project timing constraints (delay in reviewing documents…);
- Follow-up the punch list items for the whole plant;
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of variation orders and claims between the Owner and the contractor;
- Issue the necessary reporting related to the status of commissioning activities
Functie-eisen / Requirements
- Having at least a bachelor degree in Engineering with commissioning experience in similar projects;
- 10 year experience in Power Plant projects, with proven experiences in CSP start-up and operation, TES, ST, ACC… (at least 5 years of field experience)
- Very good knowledge in CSP process, mechanical equipment and good knowledge of associated disciplines (I&C, electrical equipment);
- Good knowledge of applicable codes, norms and standards;
- English language is mandatory;
- Team player.
Aanbod / Offer
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Contactgegevens / Contact details
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt
+32 3 650 09 25