Introductie / Introduction
For our client we are looking to recruit a Piping/Equipment Supervisor.
Functieomschrijving / Description
- The Piping/Equipment Supervisor will ensure the construction contractors’ activities comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and Client requirements.
- Ensure that all Piping construction contractors’ supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions and Client requirements.
- Ensure that Piping construction contractors working within the discipline adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction project drawings, Specifications, ITP’s, Procedures and Site Instructions
- Responsible for the HSES, and quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring construction contractors complete their work in accordance with the project schedule.
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to the particular discipline and area of work
- In conjunction with the contractors’ supervision, planning engineers, and the Construction Engineer, develop detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule
- Inform the Discipline Superintendent on specific areas where the programme needs to be adjusted in accordance with site conditions and material deliveries
- Responsible for monitoring the discipline and timekeeping of contractors’ staff and labour in a defined work area, identifying any disciplinary action required, and informing the relevant Discipline Superintendent
Functie-eisen / Requirements
- Extensive track record managing Piping Construction activities within Pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- German language is a plus
- Good knowledge of English language
- Minimum 5 years experience in the role
Aanbod / Offer
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Contactgegevens / Contact details
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt
+32 3 650 09 25