Introductie / Introduction
For our client we are looking to recruit a Senior Buyers Consulting.
Functieomschrijving / Description
- Study of organizational impacts in the framework of the implementation of the MarketPlace:
- Analysis & Process Mapping existing purchases through interviews/workshops with the Business teams
- Analysis & Mapping of purchasing process Target
- Impact study on the existing organization (MACRO-study, sizing of tasks and assessment of their impacts in terms of load with, in particular, identification of tasks that can be performed by the country and the tasks requiring to be pools/outsourced)
- Definition of the transformation plan own the country
- Coordination with the project team Central (reporting, planning, advancement of the deliverables defined)
Functie-eisen / Requirements
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience at least,
- Experience in the trades of the organization (in office of Council or in the Department of organization of an international business)
- Experience essential in the trades purchases and ideally in the field of marketplaces. In default of an experience in the implementation of Marketplace, experience in the e-commerce will be essential.
- Experience in the conduct of deployment projects of IF in international environments.
- Relational capabilities strong (ability to listening, flexibility and tenacity), allowing to drive the change and overcome the reluctance to speak very probably in the framework of the deployment.
- Autonomy (necessary in the deployment of the work plan)
- Thoroughness and reliability of the work
- French, German, English, Dutch
Aanbod / Offer
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- 6 to 18 months, there’s a great project extension possibility in other countries, worldwide.
Contactgegevens / Contact details
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt
+32 3 650 09 25