For our client we are looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager.
- Carefully project or plan, organize, motivate and control resources to achieve specific goals and meet specific business success criteria.
- Working on temporary endeavors designed to produce or deliver a unique product, service or result within constrains to bring about beneficial change or added value.
- Provide assistance/support to the project manager on punctual project assignments from an operational point of view (potentially with the objective to learn and comprehend the full scope of the company services and project management practices).
- Participate and assist the Project Manager in the project planning, purchasing, time keeping, preparation of work, cost controlling activities
- Participate with the project manager to the sourcing activities of the project and to the definition of roles & responsabilities for the team.
- Participate to the project masterplan set up, in order to obtain an overview of all resources required (human, material, IT, infrastructure, logistics, vendors, suppliers, budgets, etc.)
- Prepare the project reporting and progress updates
- Site supervisor with good practical field operational experience (supervision of manual workers).
- Education : bachelor / master (electro)mechanical
- A training course is provided so experience is not crucial.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Lynn Bouton
+32 3 650 09 25