For our client we are looking to recruit a CFT Maintenance and Inspection Specialist Service.
- Implement and reinforce the HSE policy of the affiliate and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company SHE standard
- Ensure technical means are in place to respect commitment for any reject to sea (Pumps, etc) and gas flaring (gas compression, etc)
- Ensure, in line with affiliate Integrity manager, clear strategy for management (regular testing, Preventive Maintenance and repairs) of Safety Critical Elements is in place
- Ensure safety and environmental protection regulations and instructions are part of the basis for technical studies
- Organise & carry out regular HSE audit on Contractor’s Maintenance & Inspection works and ensure corrective actions are implemented
- Ensure DGS and audits cards issued with actions related to his Discipline are treated with adequate priority
- Validate Contractor’s maintenance strategy to maximise efficiency of production facilities and achievement of production objectives
- Ensure compliance to Assurance scheme (planned maintenance, testing and verification activities, etc.) and maximise efficiency
- Ensure effective monitoring as to keep backlog at manageable level, Highlight areas of concern and ensure action plan is implemented.
- Ensure that SECE equipments are maintained at highest standard and that any deviation are covered by mitigation/risk assessment
- Propose solution, correctives and optimization actions for operational problems.
- Work actively with MODEC as to ensure all vital / critical functions (Turbo-Generators, Gas Compressors, Injection pumps, Cranes, Fire pumps, etc.) are available as per the reliability plan. Monitor systems availability and flag points of concern
- Proactively monitor and analyze plant performance, identifying opportunities to maximize production. Share best practices
- Ensure availability of spare parts (either supplied by Company or Contractor) to minimise impact on Production
- Ensure inspection plan is validated and thoroughly implemented
- Follow up routine & non routine inspection and challenge contractor whenever pertinent
- Ensure all testing and certificates (including but not limited to safety and lifting appliances)
- Verify and make sure regular / systematic inspection plan is cost effective (failure risk vs deferred production)
- Develop planning & Carry out regular Inspection / Maintenance audits on contractors base office (management system) and site (practices / implementation)
- Affiliate representative (point of contact) for any audit (internal, HQ or external) on operated site
- Budget accountable for maintenance and inspection activities
- Contribute to the preparation of operations budgets (IB and PDC’s) and validate figures pertaining to his entity
- Supervise and optimize the operating costs pertaining to Maintenance and Inspection whenever chargeable to company
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with site personnel through effective communication and by making regular visits to operated assets
- Contribute to the sustainability of the Field Operation Management System (FOMS) in the affiliate
- Contribute to the elaboration of the annual field operation objectives in terms of HSE, production, budget and people management
- Contribute to the field operations activity programs as a function of strategy and operational budgets within his perimeter
- Contribute to timely execution of technical and operational analyses, audits and inspections (action plan defined and implemented)
- Participate and contributes to the elaboration of Operated assets LTP (production, injection, chemicals & other costs), annual budget,
- PDC’s, mid-term integrated planning
- Develop annual audit plan on Maintenance and Inspection, ensure execution and implementation of corrective actions
- Education: Msc Mechanical Engineering diploma or equivalent
- Professional experience: Minimum 7 years in the oil & gas industry, including 4 in Maintenance position. Good knowledge of Inspection techniques is highly recommended. Any offshore experience is recommended
- Contract Management: Knowledge and experience of Contract Management (day to day management)
- Technical skills: Safety of people, environment and facilities, Basic Oil & Gas production & process, Rotating equipment, Fiscal metering, Projects & modification, Logistics (practical knowledge); Reporting, Planning
- Behaviour Skills: Dynamism, openness, rigour, ability to influence positively, team spirit, multiculturalism, result orientated
- Language skills: English – Bright 3 or equivalent. Portuguese is highly recommended
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck, Stéphanie Sissokho
+32 3 650 09 25