For our client we are looking to recruit a Clean Piping Superintendent.
- The Hygienic piping Superintendent support the CM in the overall management of the execution part of the project.
- The Hygienic piping Superintendent is responsible for coordination, control and monitoring of all construction activities related to his disciplines.
- The Hygienic piping Superintendent is accountable for the execution of discipline activities until Mechanical completion..
- The Hygienic piping Superintendent is strongly involved in the EHS program during project execution, implements the EHS plan on site.
- The Hygienic piping Superintendent must manage his working time to maximize his presence on field.
- The Hygienic piping Superintendent reports to the Piping / Process Construction Lead and interfaces with full team
- Supporting development of project EHS program
- Reviewing and approving RA/MS from Contratcor
- Signing daily SPA’s and Permit to work
- Participating to Safety meetings and leading by exemple our Safety effort
- Participating to Site Emergency response team effort
- Reporting Safety observations to support Site Safety improvement
- Taking disciplinary measures toward contractor in case of breaking rules
- Participating to incident and accident investigations and reports
- Developing and monitoring action plans related to EHS
- Assessing Contratcors performance under his responsibility on Safety, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities
- Supporting development of construction Quality program
- Developing and monitoring action plans related to Quality
- Controlling the execution by contractors in accordance with Inspection and Test Plans and that works are performed according the latest approved documents and, project specifications and local country codes and regulations.
- Touring the jobsite areas daily to review installation of material, inspecting and providing written verification of the condition.
- Assessing Contratcors performance under his responsibility on Quality, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities
- Documenting control in accordance with site QA/QC Plan.
- Reviewing material selections and requirements related to the work.
- Leading Walk-downs process
- Managing and closing of Punch Lists
- Following rules and procedures related to Construction management team
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Mechanical
- Specialized knowledge / job experience: Min 10 years of relevant work experience as Piping Supervision and Process equipment installation in EPC and EPCM projects for the (bio)pharmaceutical industry
- Very good command of spoken and written English (additional French language skills an advantage)
- Experience in a projects with budget over €200M budget
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Stéphanie Sissokho, Gitte Nietvelt en Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25