For our client we are looking to recruit a Construction Coordinator Scaffolding/Cranes.
- Reports to the Construction Manager (to the General Superintendent if applicable) for guiding erection contractors through to completion
- In cooperation with scheduling engineer participates in the day-to-day planning and scheduling of the work
- Coordinates the timely issue of work permits
- Ensures erection contractor has latest specifications and drawings in his possession.
- Alerts management of potential delays due to material or information short-falls
- As assigned, is the responsible safety mentor for a particular contractor
- Inspects the work during execution for compliance with job specifications, drawings and codes of practice
- Continually reviews the terms of contract in order to assure compliance by construction contractor. Generates field work orders for additional work or changes
- Participates in the weekly work meetings
- Monitors and reports work achievements in order to determine status of progress.
Minimum 5 years experience
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck, Stéphanie Sissokho
+32 3 650 09 25