For our client we are looking to recruit a Document Controller.
- Administrates and maintains the documentation at site.
- Ensures the availability of the up to date documentation at site.
- Manages, distributes and documents feedback, responses and incoming documents (from suppliers, headquarter, customers or other third parties).
- Collects the “as-built” entries (“red-lining”) and manages them
- Administrates and maintains the documentation and provides parts of it upon request.
- Ensures correct versioning and revisioning by suitable methods.
- Assigns and manages document numbers.
- Manages, distributes and documents feedback, responses and incoming documents (from site or internal customers).
- May check documents on formal aspects.
- May record and if required track the mailing and distribution of the documentation
- Ensure all project documentation is collated in accordance of the Project close out ready for handover ‘As-Builts and archive’
- Monthly and weekly status reporting for the project
- Drawing/Document receipt and issue in line with programme timescales,
- Control of quality records including document control lists, transmittals, transmittal receipts and Customer comments in line with in house, supplier, customer and ISO quality procedures
- Initial point of contact for all Document Control activities within the Project
- Key contact with the customer organisation with regard to the Document Management Systems, Master Document Register / Contract Drawling List
- Reports day to day to the Senior Document Controller
- IT Systems (Microsoft Office, Conject, EDMS, Sharepoint)
- Communication and reporting skills
- More than 6 months experience of Site Document Management
- Quality Management
- Document / Configuration Control training
- Driving Licence.
- Flexible working arrangements and location.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- Start in April
- Duration +/- 12 months
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Lynn Bouton
+32 3 650 09 25