For our client we are looking to recruit a E&I Project Engineer.
- The mission will consist in the expediting of the full package of Electrical, Instrumentation and Control systems related to the tank project.
- Technical follow-up of vendors, review of MTO, engineering clarifications, interface with other disciplines, coordination with and assistance to construction and commissioning teams, review of As-Built documentation.
- Civil or industrial engineer (or equivalent by experience) specialized in Electricity & Instrumentation (E&I) systems, with strong technical, organisational and communication skills to manage the E&I aspects of a project in direct relationship with the project team, engineering back-office, the vendors and contractors.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experiences in managing E&I projects, preferably in Oil & Gas, Chemical and/or Power Generation industry. Broad knowledge and experiences in the detailed design, construction and commissioning of following systems: – MV and LV power distribution systems – MV and LV VSD’s and power quality control – UPS and Rectifier (24VDC and 110VDC) systems – DCS and PLC systems, safety PLC for SIL3 protected functions – SIL Functional Safety – Instrumentation: pressure, temperature, flow, sampling systems, vibration monitoring,… – Fire and Gas detection, CCTV, telephony and paging systems – P&ID’s – CAD design – ATEX installations Broad knowledge of related codes and standards, PLC systems such as Foxboro Invensys, AllenBradley and Trident, Electrical equipment such as Schneider Electric MV systems, Rockwell Powerflex, ABB MCC’s, AEG UPS and rectifiers,…
- Software knowledge MS Office and MS Project. Microstation and/or AutoCad, Eplan is an added value.
- Languages English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or Spanish is an added value.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Lynn Bouton
+32 3 650 09 25