We are currently recruiting an Electrical Superintendent for a new pharma building project.
- Performs engineering tasks for the design of electrical systems for high technology facilities including cleanrooms, general manufacturing/process facilities and for pharmaceutical and biotechnological industrial facilities.
- Prepares electrical engineering calculations in support of electrical system designs including, electrical equipment sizing, feeder sizing and equipment selection.
- Plans and schedules discipline deliverables and activities including man-hour estimation, assigning personnel, and supervision of discipline personnel on the Projects.
- Supports project on-site execution and make decisions to support projects and act as technical consultant.
- Develops manpower and labor cost requirements for a project and monitor them to aid in evaluating project schedule and budget.
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff’s specific area of expertise.
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high quality cost effective work by discipline team.
- Develops of conceptual design, preliminary design and final design documents which would include calculations related to sizing and selecting of these systems, the development of power diagrams, layout of electric equipment, electrical system control and the like.
- Works will include close coordination with the project team and other disciplines as well as other design offices.
- Coordinates with disciplines in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensuring those other disciplines’ inputs are incorporated.
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required
- 4+ years of experience in plant engineering and knowledge in handling complex projects in plant engineering (preferably in life science industry)
- Good time management skills, strong work ethic and attention to details
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a strong team player with an ability to build effective working relationships with individuals, department leads, and client representatives
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to mentor and train junior staff
- Works to build and maintain positive and productive working relationships both internal and external
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
+32 3 650 09 25