For our client we are looking to recruit a Design Engineer Severe Accident.
- Analysis of plant behaviour under severe accident conditions;
- Implementation of plant-specific Severe Accident Management Guidances (SAMG);
- Definition of technical specifications for severe accident mitigation systems;
- Level 2 Probabilistic Safety Assessments (PSA);
- Follow-up of international R&D and state-of-the art in the field of severe accidents;
- Trainings related to SAMG and severe accident phenomenology.
- Perform or review complex severe accident engineering analysis in the domain of nuclear reactor systems using industry-standard methods and simulation tools (e.g. MELCOR code, ASTEC code);
- Write and review technical reports about studies performed;
- Defend your work to the Belgian Safety Authorities;
- With a Master in Engineering or a Master in Physics;
- With at least 5 years of experience in the domain of engineering studies;
- With background in analysing severe accident conditions, as well as being familiar with related international codes, standards and best-practices;
- With knowledge of the Belgian nuclear domain;
- Able to communicate (write/speak) in English and French or Dutch (ability to communicate in Dutch is an asset);
- Interested to become a high-level expert in these topics.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25