For our client we are looking to recruit a Document Controller.
- Filing organization, compilation and coordination of electronic data and documents
- Manage, provide and send documents in electronic and paper form
- Administration and maintenance of metadata of the project-specific databases
- Organization of the timely compilation and delivery of contractually agreed documents
- Coordination and processing of the project-specific documentation for customers as well as the monitoring of dates
- Participation in consultation and meetings regarding documentation
- Ensuring a trouble-free and economical document flow
- Implementation of the requirements into a uniform, structured project documentation
- Guidance and evaluation of shipping documents in electronic systems
- Assist users of EDP documentation systems with questions about operation and problem solving
- Create evaluations on the status of the documentation progress
- Completed commercial vocational training, ideally an apprenticeship as a technician
- Significant document control experience (3-5+ years) working on multi-million Euro construction projects
- Ideally experienced in the Pharma or Chemical industry
- Strong background in technical Documentation and project-specific databases
- Experience in managing and controlling documents and in documentation
- Communication and team skills, initiative and dedication
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English and French
- High IT affinity
- High social competence, communicative, purposeful, structured
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- Start asap until 12/2021
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25