For our client we are looking to recruit a Equipment and Packaging Engineer.
- Reporting to the Plant Manager
- Initiate, lead and implement capital and expense projects to improve our processes;
- Initiate, drive and execute packaging improvements and new product developments;
- Continuously seek process improvements and write proposals for projects including budget and return justification to convince local management of your ideas;
- Ensure projects are realized in close cooperation with key stakeholders within agreed budget and time;
- Comply fully with local safety regulations/standards and promote safety culture;
- Ensure all projects comply with SHEQ requirements and guidelines;
- Ensure full compliance with project guidelines;
- Stay up to date with key process technology and packaging developments, and equipment suppliers;
- Report project status in agreed format and frequency;
- Communicate to stakeholders within the organization and to external suppliers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the fields of Food Processing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology, or other related field;
- At least 5 years of experience as project-, packaging- or maintenance engineer, in the food, packing or FMCG industry;
- Good problem solving, diagnostic and analytical skills, with a results focused approach;
- Good communication skills and an excellent team player;
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch;
- General knowledge of software applications;
- Knowledge and experience of continuous improvement methodologies
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25