For our client we are looking to recruit a Insulation & Painting Supervisor.
- Maintaining a daily Site Diary
- Maintaining close liaison with other discipline supervisors working in the area in order to coordinate all classes or work in the area
- Ensure subcontractor activities are carried out in accordance with the approved Subcontractor Quality Plan
- Ensuring that safe working practices relating to Insulation & Painting works are adhered to by close liaison with the Safety Officer informing him of proposed work areas and activities
- Monitoring daily progress within the area of assignment and keeping records of quantities installed
- Inspecting the quality of work on a day to day basis and ensuring that drawing data and specifications are adhered to. Update drawings, specifications etc to reflect ‘As Built’
- Closely scrutinise manpower levels and anticipate requirements. Keeping daily records of manpower and events and report if manpower levels affect programme
- The Painting & Insulation Supervisor is responsible for progress reporting
- Raising Field Instructions where required to record any variations from the original Scope of Work, informing the Quantity Surveyor of any such variations
- Monitoring material deliveries and anticipate requirements
- Ensuring fully detailed documentation of all activities are raised and completed prior to Handover
- Checking that all materials used comply with the relevant specifications, standards, drawings, documents and product data sheets
- Checking that the correct material and thicknesses are applied for the designated service and cladding is of the correct grade, gauge and profile (i.e. flat sheet or corrugated)
- Ensure that pipework and equipment have the correct finish, including wash down and barrier, prior to application
- Ensuring that pipework and equipment have been tested and all certification/documentation have been completed
- Ensure that the ‘Release for Application’ Certificate has been approved prior to work commencing
- Ensuring that adequate precautions are taken to protect the works from weather and other hazards during application
- Checking surface preparation is acceptable prior to paint application
- Checking material application is correct for the wet and dry film thickness, number of paint coats and colour codes
- Ensuring all necessary test equipment is used to prove profile, temperature, dew point, humidity prior to application
- Fluency in English language
- German language knowledge is a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Eligible to work in Europe
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- Duration +/- 13 months.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25