For our client we are looking to recruit a Maintenance Reliability Engineer.
- Responsible for the implementation of the maintenance strategy for facilities
- Responsible for the facilitation of the Reliability Engineering work process to assure that threats are identifyed, prioritized, and mitigated in the MPU
- Responsible for deriving and updating preventive maintenance, inspection and calibration plans. He reviews and controls regularly preventive maintenance and inspection plans, based on risk analysis and criticality ranking of assets, and to meet business requirements (availability, EHS, TCO, and reliability)
- Reviews regularly the content of maintenance/services contracts.
- Periodically monitors asset performance and analysis of performance losses and the effectiveness of current maintenance strategies, based on reliability expertise, reliability tools and risks of failure
- Maintain KPI’s to measure efficiency of the maintenance team and implement improvement system
- Assessment of bad-actors in terms of safety, reliability, availability and maintenance cost
- Facilitates RBI, RCM and FMEA workshops as required
- Reporting of various reliability metrics within and outside the site to track and manage safety, reliability, availability and maintenance cost issues
- Assessment of deficiencies in spare-part management and determines (critical) spare parts plan and item catalogue.
- Provides input for the maintenance related part of the OPEX budget, in cooperation with maintenance manager
- Provides input to configure the maintenance management system (SAP) (such as asset breakdown structure, preventive and predictive maintenance plans, task lists, bill of materials etc.)
- Ensures consistent use of root cause analysis tools on assessment of all high risk reliability incidents
- Responsible for all aspects of management of technical changes (MoC) (initiation, evaluation, communication, validation, planning, implementation and update of preventive maintenance plans, manuals and documentation, spare part inventory and training)
- Provides Life Cycle Cost analysis use for new equipment selection when required
- Provides regular communications and status reports to his hierarchy
- Implement Reliability engineer best practices expected by maintenance excellence program
- Be present and an active member of the Reliability engineer SME network
- Engineering degree in scientist discipline
- Education in reliability engineering and/or maintenance management
- Experience with CMMS, preferably SAP
- Working Knowledge of maintenance contracts and spare parts management
- Knowledge of condition based performance monitoring systems
- Skilled in Maintenance methodologies like RBI, RCM, FMECA and CBM and corresponding tools
- Skilled in Root Cause Failure Finding techniques such as RCA
- Experienced in facilitating, planning and organizing multi-disciplined workshops like RCA, RBI, RCM, FMECA
- Networking & Influencing skills
- Teaching & Knowledge sharing capabilities
- Problem solving abilities
- Autonomous, proactive, with a positive and constructive attitude
- Technical judgment and good analytical mind
- Able to set priorities
- Shows flexibility and adaptability
- High level of integrity
- Coaching and training skills
- Team player
- Degree Qualification in a scientific/Engineering discipline, with further specialist qualification in Reliability & Maintenance
- Deep Knowledge on international regulation
- Languages: English and French
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25