For our client we are looking to recruit a Piping Designer.
- Piping Designers are responsible for overseeing and designing the piping systems and plant lay-out for petrochemical installations. They design the layout, including ladders, staircases, platforms,…
- Piping Designers usually perform many of the following tasks:
- Creating CAD drawings.
- Preparing preliminary designs.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Teaming up with process engineers.
- Drawing layout using established pipe specifications.
- Provide advanced 2D and 3D drafting and design services by preparing and maintaining drawings.
- Produce complex technical Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), isometrics, electrical one-lines, laydowns/footprints, elevations, and models.
- Prepare 2D and 3D designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- Prepare as-builts of manufacturing processes; requires ability to recognize and distinguish processing equipment, valves, instrumentation, and machines.
- Key point of contact for document management of engineering documents and revisions.
- Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, Motor Lists, Instrument Lists, Drawings Lists.
- Prepare and assemble project deliverables.
- Competency with AutoCAD Suite and MS Office.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
- Must be able to effectively work with others across multiple disciplines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of drafting and design from multiple disciplines including industrial piping and instrumentation.
- Minimum 5 year experience as a piping designer for petrochemical installations.
- Fluid in Dutch and English language.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25