For our client we are looking to recruit a Quality Manager.
- Implementation and maintaining of an effective Quality System at site, developed in accordance with corporate specifications
- Ensure the respect of contract requirements, making sure that Contract & standards requirements are properly translated into specific QC requirements and included in the relevant Inspection & Test plans
- Organizes the Field Quality Coordinators for their activities and for the progressive approval of subcontractor quality plans
- Ensure the proper set-up and the punctual and continuous updating of the Completion & Turnover management System ensuring the achievement of QC targets
- Coordinate the Completion & Turnover activities ensuring the on-time preparation and the completeness of the “Turnover Dossiers”
- Ensure the implementation of the Site Non-conformity Management Procedure and provide information, performance indicators and statistical data for management review
- Be the focal point with Client QC representative for all the QC, completion and turnover related activities and deliverables
- Implement and maintains the QC benchmarking for continuous monitoring and analysis of the QC performances and distribute status periodically
- Collects lessons learnt and promotes improvement suggestions
- Ensure a smooth and organized handover of the final documentation to Client
- 10+ years’ quality management experience in Oil & Gas sector
- Be experienced in Completion & turnover management
- Fluent English mandatory, German is a plus
- Relevant Technical qualifications and typically 5 years relevant industry experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills as well as interpersonal skills to effectively work with key stakeholders (employees, customers, subcontractors)
- Strong coordination skills
- Demonstrable capabilities in quality planning and resourcing for projects.
- Experienced in external stakeholder’s communication & interface (Vendor / Sub-Contractors / Client)
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- Duration of project +/- 18 months.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Lynn Bouton
+32 3 650 09 25