For our client we are looking to recruit a Scaffolding Supervisor.
- Provide daily supervisory surveillance checks and records, ensuring that contractors’ management and supervision are providing safe working conditions and permit procedures, protective equipment, experienced / qualified supervision and manpower, with reliable, well maintained equipment to execute the contracted works as per contract schedule and targets
- Routinely study, check, review and validate the discipline scope of work against the appropriate Contract Requisition to ensure the Contractors
- Ensure that the contractors scaffold material is of an approved type and that contractor scaffolders are experienced and qualified in its use
- Ensure that all false works are approved before they are erected
- Ensure that all scaffold structures and false work are controlled by a Scaftag type system
- Ensure that only qualified scaffold personnel modify scaffold structures, false work, and move scaffold boards
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the role
- Experience in Scaffolding activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector
- Due to the urgent mobilisation elegibility to work in Europe is requested
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25