For our client we are looking to recruit a SHE Manager.
- Shows real leadership by setting standards and encouraging contractors to act responsible
- Sets up the structure in consultation with the client
- Make sure that the SHE objectives, plans and requirements are communicated and understood
- Works actively with the SPS (French regulation)
- Support and/or organise involvement of contractors setting up and reviewing SHE plans and requirements, procedures and instructions
- Act in such a way that the construction organization will learn from its incidents, incidents will be investigated, possible improvements are reported and risks of the work are assessed regularly
- Checks and monitors this during implementation
- Ensures adequate management reports
- Makes proactive proposals for improvement
- Actively supervises SHE aspects of implementation
- Speaks English and preferably French
- Is a communicative team player
- Has no hesitation in addressing people about unsafe behaviour
- Has at least 10 years of experience as an operational safety expert within projects
- Has experience in large, complex construction projects (contract price plus € 25Million)
- Has an HBO +working and thinking level
- Has or is willing to obtain a MASE certificate
- Has completed education in safety (for example HVK) or has acquired comparable knowledge and experience
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25