For our client we are looking to recruit a Expeditor.
- Daily update of the matrix via information from the PROJECT PROCUREMENT PLAN.
- Update Inspection/expediting Matrix and Non-Conformity Log
- Issuing of the Inspection/expediting Matrix and Non-Conformity Log every two weeks during the entire project team unless done by Coordinator.
- Setup Inspection Expediting file for every new PO with Inspections and fabrications planning and Non-Priced PO file in project LINK
- Gathering all required info for the field (PO, Specs etc) and saving in the specific folders (on Link)
- Determining the location of the manufacturer.
- Completing of Assignment Instructions and Documentation, required for the Inspection and Expediting shop visits.
- Schedule shop visits with the suppliers and organise and announce the visitors
- Issue the assignments to the personnel assigned to shop visits.
- Obtaining approval/acknowledgment (by field personnel) of Assignment Instructions.
- Ensuring that any approved Deviation Requests are included in the appropriate Inspection/expediting Folders and forwarded to the assigned inspector.
- Receive, review, file and correct Inspection/expediting & Status Reports (cosmetically) prior to issuing to the Project Inspection/expediting Coordinator.
- Issuing of Inspection/expediting & Status Reports to entire project team, after approval of the Project Inspector Coordinator or Expediting Coordinator.
- Archive the Inspection and Expediting reports in LINK.
- Forwarding all relevant details to the inspector/expeditor during the entire project (suborders, progress report, and new issues of the Inspection/expediting & Test Plan).
- Prepare and distribute waivers.
- Report: LD’s/backcharge, weekly MSR report + distribution, weekly overdue docs from JPI
- Expedite assigned orders
- Minimum MBO secretarial education or equivalent due to experience in field
- Minimum 5 years experience in the secretarial business
- Minimum 2 years experience in the engineering business
- Excellent communicative skills
- Team player
- Very driven personality
- Highly accurate
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25