For our client we are looking to recruit a HVAC Engineer.
- In coordination with Engineering Office and Project Management you will ensure correct design, construction, commissioning and qualification in full compliance with internal requirements and authorities’ requirement of HVAC and Industrial Utilities packages (networks, installation and pieces of equipment).
- You are representative for all activities.
- You will be supporting the E.O in management of activities related to these packages.
- You will ensure alignment between E.O and client Specification and Guidance.
- You are in charge of reviewing design and technical documentation.
- You will be Following-up construction & all testing activities falling under the package.
- Facilitating handover process towards the end user.
- You will review tender documents for ITT process.
- You are in charge of detailed design studies review.
- You are responsible for walkdowns performed and provisional acceptance in phase 1 and 2.
- You are in charge of final handover for HVAC & Utilities packages.
- Industrial or Civil Engineer with 10 years’ experience in domain of industrial utilities generation and distribution (water, gas, steam, effluent) and cGMP HVAC domain.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and cGMP environment. BA4/5 BT electrical certification granted by employer.
- You have deep knowledge and expertise in design and implementation of engineering projects.
- You are a team worker with good communication skills.
- You are autonomous and have experience with contractors’ management..
- Good project integration experience: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
+32 3 650 09 25