Our client is currently working on a new building project within the pharmaceutical industry. In order to reinforce their team they are currently looking to recruit an HVAC Superintendent.
- You will support the Construction Manager in the overall management of the execution part of the project.
- You are responsible for coordination, control and monitoring of all construction activities related to his disciplines.
- You will be accountable for the execution of discipline activities until Mechanical completion.
- You will report to Mechanical Construction Lead and interface with full team.
- You are strongly involved in the EHS program during project execution, implement the EHS plan on site.
- You manage to maximize your presence on field.
- You will support development of project EHS program.
- You will review and approve RA/MS from contractor.
- You will be signing daily SPA’s and Permit to work.
- You will participate to Safety meetings and lead by exemple the Safety effort and participate to Site Emergency response team effort.
- You are in charge of reporting Safety observations to support Site Safety improvement.
- You take disciplinary measures toward contractor in case of breaking rules.
- You participate to incident and accident investigations and reports.
- You develop and monitorand monitoring action plans related to EHS.
- You will be assessing contratcors performance under your responsibility on Safety, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities.
- You support development of construction Quality program.
- You develop and monitor action plans related to Quality.
- You are in charge of controlling the execution by contractors in accordance with Inspection and Test Plans and that works are performed according the latest approved documents and, project specifications and local country codes and regulations.
- You will be touring the jobsite areas daily to review installation of material, inspecting and providing written verification of the condition.
- You will assess contratcors performance under your responsibility on Quality, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities.
- You will document control in accordance with site QA/QC Plan.
- You will review material selections and requirements related to the work.
- You will lead walk-downs process.
- You are in charge of managing and closing of Punch Lists.
- You will follow rules and procedures related to Construction management team.
- You are in charge of ensuring presence as per proposed plan for working potentially Saturday, Morning early, Evening Lately or upon request at night.
- You will develop constructability report for your disciplines providing guidance to design team, project control team and procurement team.
- You have obtained a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management
- You have a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience as HVAC and Mechanical equipment installation in EPC and EPCM projects for the (bio)pharmaceutical industry.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage.
- You have experience in projects with budget over 200M EUR budget.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
+32 3 650 09 25