For our client we are looking to recruit a HVAC Supervisor.
- Ensure Full compliance with the Project HSE Plan and all safety procedures and rules therein listed.
- Participate in Safety meetings with Contractors and attend Daily Start Work meetings.
- Liaise with Operation Representatives of the Plant for Coordination and Safe execution of the Works.
- Review Work Method Statements prepared by Contractors and provide comments to the Construction Manager.
- Review Task Risk Analysis prepared by Contractors and provide comments to the Construction Manager.
- Ensure full compliance by Contractors with the requirements of the Work Permits and all applicable HSE procedures.
- Verify that last issue of IFC Drawings are utilised by Contractors during the execution of the work.
- Verify that the specified materials are utilised in the execution of the works.
- Verify Full compliance with Project Drawings and Specifications.
- Assure the implementation of the QC Inspection and Test Plans, and Participate at Field Tests and Checks as required by countersigning the relevant Inspection and Test Records.
- Verify and drive the completion of the works through the preparation of Punch Lists and their clearance.
- Assure the implementation and clearance of the Punch List generated.
- Assure that Contractors have the necessary equipment, tools and manpower to execute the works according to Construction schedule.
- Assure that the Plant Work Permit procedure is strictly adhered to and that no works are executed if not covered by a Work Permit.
- Ensure quick resolution of any inconsistency in the engineering or work Schedule by involving the concerned functions in the site organization.
- Verification of Physical Progress of the executed works for Planning & Accounting purposes.
- Monitor and Control Contractor Resources allocated to the execution of Additional Works.
- Assure that any other Service Subcontractors (scaffolding, cranes, safety guards etc.) which are required for the execution of the works are mobilized in due time.
- Maximize field presence by effective time management of office duties.
- Check in advance, in cooperation with Material Controller, if the material to be used for the erection of planned works is available and report to Construction Manager any deficiency and the information on the approximate arriving date of material
- Check equipment condition on arrival at site
- Check that all equipment are protected and supervise the routine maintenance in accordance with procedure and Vendor’s instruction, during erection period. Record of maintenance shall be prepared and filed to assure that the equipment is properly protected and maintained
- Check the disassembly of equipment accessories before installation
- Supervise the assembly of equipment
- Keep record of modifications and send to Material Controller information necessary to issue a back charges to equipment Vendor’s if necessary
- Prepare and fill the testing and obtain approval of installation from Client Construction Manager
- Check spare part delivery and correct transfer to Client warehouse
- Schedule assistance of Vendor’s personnel if necessary as specified in scope of work
- Fluency in English language
- German language knowledge
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the role in Pharmaceutical projects
- Eligible to work in Europe
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Lynn Bouton
+32 3 650 09 25