For our client we are looking to recruit an IT Projects and Operations Manager.
- Managing the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Sharing proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organization.
- Guiding the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Participating in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Estimating costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
- Preparing and maintaining project and quality plans and tracking activities against th eplan, providing regular and accurate reports.
- Monitoring costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensuring that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Managing the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- Providing effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
- Master’s degree or 5 years of higher education or an equivalent number of years of IT professional experience
- Minimum of 13 years of experience.
- Project management project management standards and methodologies
- Practical knowledge of reporting methods
- Ability to prepare and animate presentations
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings: good communication skills.
- Capability to work in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting
- Capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Use of project management tools e.g. MS Project
- Good technical knowledge on the projects’ aspects
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- Leadership capability
- RUP Agile, PM2 or PRINCE2, Agile
- Ability to work in a team, with strict deadlines, independently on specific tasks while at the same time functioning as a member of a project team
- The candidate must be eligible for a security clearance in EU, i.e. s/he must be an EU national.
- Excellent written and oral English and French is essential. Other BELUX languages such as Flemish, German, Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Stéphanie Sissokho
+32 3 650 09 25