For our client we are looking to recruit a Learning Expert.
- Work with SME and internal customer to identify what learner needs to learn (determine learning objectives)
- Collect and analyse existing source material
- Get in touch with target group and perform a critical reality field check
- Develop objectives and ensure content matches those objectives, in close collaboration with SME and target group
- Revise and rewrite content to shape it for learning needs
- Structure content and activities
- Create media to support the learning
- Develop assessments
- Organise dry run and coach SME in their new role as trainer
- Briefing of Back Office for course organisation
- A passion for learning, knowledge with the latest didactical techniques
- Proven experience with the development of course material
- Strong affinity and interest in technical subjects
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- Good graphical skills, experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with common authoring tools, video editing sw are an asset
- Good in Dutch and French
- A Bachelor or master degree in pedagogics/education or Engineering.
- Customer and result oriented
- Strong listening skills and critical mind
- You can work independently, are social and have strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills – hands on mentality
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Lynn Bouton
+32 3 650 09 25