For our client, we are looking for an Automation Engineer with a hands-on attitude, motivated, quality- and responsible mindset, for automation aspects
(from design to handover) as Process Automation Engineer on divers projects.
- You will report to the overall automation cluster coordinator of the project.
- For your packages, you are responsible for the follow-up with the automation supplier/integrator.
- Through all different project phases, you actively contribute to process & GMP-product safe project development.
Planning and design:
- You analyze the requirements of the internal customer in the area of automation aspects (PLC, HMI, SCADA, MES, electricity) and translate them to a Request for Quotation and eventually to functional specifications, together with the selected automation supplier/integrator.
- You analyze the received quotations based on your knowledge and experience and participate in the vendor selection process.
- You propose and follow-up the planning of the tasks in your scope, in line with the overall cluster/project planning.
- You take the lead in the implementation and start-up of the automation modules in scope of your packages.
- You are the main point of contact with the automation supplier/integrator for all aspects of the implementation.
- Actively contribute to safety on the construction site.
Commissioning, qualification & handover:
- You prepare, organize, coordinate, participate and document the different commissioning/qualification and verification phases (FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ), assuring that the implemented system fulfills the functional specifications, are compliant with legal requirements and internal Prothya procedures.
- You play an active role in troubleshooting during the commissioning & qualification phase.
- You will hand over the necessary knowledge of the installation to the different stakeholders (Production, Maintenance, Process Automation), through training and the creation of technical manuals.
- Degree or proven experience in electromechanics & automatization eg. PLC, SCADA, MES, low voltage electrical cabinets, …
- Knowledge of the automation software in use at Prothya is a plus, although programming is no part of the function (is done by the automation supplier/integrator): PLC: Siemens Step7 and TIA Portal, SCADA: Wonderware Intouch System Platform, MES: Pharmacim
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function in Pharmaceutical production environment, engineering, commissioning & qualification.
- You have a good comprehension and understanding of technical installations.
- Understanding of good practices in biopharmaceuticals, current Industry standards, regulatory requirements and Authority expectations.
- You speak and write fluent English, Dutch and/or French.
- Use a risk-based approach for problem solving and prioritization of tasks.
- Strong constructive communication, organizational and influencing skills to work transversely.
- Good team player, with hands-on mentality.
- Must work independently with minimal supervision and schedule tasks in time so the project can be delivered on time.
- Strong skills for developing partnerships with key stakeholders; both internal & external
- Quality-minded & an-eye for detail with good documentation skills according to GDP requirements.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- Project duration: end 2022, with option for extension till end 2023.
+32 3 650 09 25