As planner / scheduler you will be involved in the production of schedules for Design, Procurement, Construction, Installation & Commissioning activities for each project from tender through to completion; also reviewing the progress of schedules on a regular cycle and management reporting as and when required.
- Development of tender schedules into construction schedules with assistance from engineering/construction staff.
- Production of schedules from “First Principles” with assistance from engineering/construction staff.
- Coordination of input from all departments into the schedules.
- Progress of schedules with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures.
- Regular site visits as so to assist site teams with planning matters.
- Liaison with site teams regarding input into schedules development.
- Collation of progress information & production of progress reporting.
- Update schedules following Change Control procedure Entry.
- Graduated Engineer with formal training in planning and scheduling.
- Formal training in Risk identification and management with relevant reporting tools.
- Demonstration of knowledge and practical application of planning and construction activities.
- Computer literate with proven planning / scheduling tools knowledge. Primavera, MS Projects, Sincro 4D.
- Rational & systematic analysis of situation to enable decisions on more varies issues; questioning the evidence to evaluate issues.
- Sees potential of new ideas and situations and takes practical approach to change – looking at impact it may have on self and others; demonstrating the ability to explain it to colleagues.
- The capacity to review actions taken to identify improvements in efficiency or achievements of goals, using a range of methods; possessing some originality of thought.
- Capacity to take longer term commercial view – understands some of the strategic implications of decisions.
- Systematically works to set goals; striving to achieve consistent results and proactively identify and pursue new stretching targets and opportunities.
- Able to call upon and manage diverse skills and methods in order to deliver results.
- Communicates positively with clarity and understanding; confident, articulate presentations with structure and control.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- Project: 18 months
+32 3 650 09 25