We are looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist with a proven track record of CAPEX projects and working withing EPCm contracts.
You will be supervising the procurement activities at the EPCm contractor on behalf of the client.
- Responsible for the total procurement process for Capex and cash fixed costs procurement at the Geel and Lillo site.
- To drive for cash fixed costs reduction, guarantee supply and optimising working capital through improved procurement processes and supplier base.
- To develop, implement and execute procurement strategies in line with the strategic direction for Capex and cash fixed costs procurement, so that significant cost improvements will directly translate into the sites EBITDA.
- To focus on cash fixed costs contracts to bring best value in TCO to the sites and optimize safety, quality, energy performance and efficiency, reliability and cost effectiveness.
- To guarantee business continuity by following up demand and tracking supplier performance.
- Support the 20 SHE excellence principles in his day to day job especially by reporting unsafe situations and execute the emergency plans.
- Engineer, bachelor or master degree in science, business and/or economics.
- Strong background and experience in technical procurement and/or contract management.
- Significant experience in (petro)chemical and/or polymer industry.
- Procurement: in-depth knowledge and expertise in procurement and contractmanagement.
- Technical: good knowledge of (engineered) equipment, materials and (construction) services in a chemical production plant.
- Legal: good knowledge of contracting law and legal aspects. Relevant market knowledge.
- IT skills: SAP MM, MS Office.
- Multilingual: Dutch (fluent), English (fluent), French, German or other EU languages.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building Excellent business and commercial sense
- Good analytical skills Strong team player
- Proactive, flexible, punctual and integer
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
+32 3 650 09 25