To help in upcoming projects, our client is looking for a Senior Project Engineer.
- You are responsible for carrying out the definition/selection/monitoring activities of the equipment under his responsibility, within the limits of the budgets and deadlines set. In this context, he intervenes from the conceptual phase of the project, to help with the technological choice of equipment, to prepare the specification documents (general, equipment, scope of work) and to produce the datasheets in common with the Process Engineer.
- As part of a detailed study, you will revise the documents of the conceptual study to produce the technical tender file.
- You will carry out the comparisons of offers and the follow-up of sales plans.
- At least 10 years experience in industrial engineering (agro industrial sectors of sugar, vegetable oils, biofuels, agrochemical or biomass, fertilizers, process industry, bulk solids handling).
- Technical expertise with:CAPEX elaboration,Bidding process: redaction of technical specifications, bids comparison, support the procurement…
- Technical documentation expediting with multidisciplinary, ex. piping, EIA (Electricity, Instrumentation, Automation) and CSA (Civil, Steel, Architecture), P&ID (piping & instrumentation diagram),3D review
- A site or construction or commissioning experience is an asset
- Master in Engineering (Civil works, E&I and automation, Process, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Bio-engineering, Chemistry).
- Good knowledge of English and French and/or Dutch
- You are very well organized, very good in planning and prioritization, autonomous, spirit of initiatives, rigorous, very good communicator, team player, passionate about our business
- Willing to travel, worldwide (up to 20% of time).
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- Project: +1 year
+32 3 650 09 25