We are currently looking for a SHE Supervisor in Tavaux.
The organisation, follow-up and administrative support for the different services and subcontractors involved on the site in order to achieve a safe, high-quality and timely delivery of the project, in accordance with the instructions of the Project Manager/Site Manager and/or Technical Site Coordinator(s).
Organising, monitoring and providing administrative support for the activities on-site and for the functioning of the department in order to achieve optimum results in a cost-efficient and qualitative manner. This includes the following tasks:
- Monitoring the goods to be delivered and received and the own site equipment and possibly drawing up Purchase Request.
- Monitoring the execution of the activities on site according to the instructions of the Project Manager/Site Manager and/or Technical Site Coordinator(s).
- Supervising the compliance with the legal requirements concerning quality, safety and environment.
Taking care of the daily organisation of the subcontractors on site, in terms of planning and quality of work. This includes the following tasks:
- Providing general administrative support for the daily organisation of subcontractors on the site in accordance with the instructions of the Project Manager/Site Manager and/or Technical Site Coordinator(s).
- Filling in the manpower according to the priorities and checking the presence of the necessary documents (such as inspections, work permits, …).
- Providing input regarding the improvement of work procedures and training the subcontractors in applying these, in order to always guarantee the necessary quality and return on investment.
- Creating and perpetuating a positive, good work environment and stimulating cooperation.
Acting as an intermediary between the subcontractors on the site and the Project Manager/Site Manager and/or Technical Site Coordinator(s). This includes the following tasks:
- Discussing the planning and any changes with the people responsible (subcontractors, employees, …).
- Making the necessary reports so that all parties involved have accurate information (e.g. site log).
- Translating documents and acting as an interpreter between the subcontractors on site and all other parties involved on site.
Updating and maintaining professional knowledge, technical skills and developments in order to maximise one’s own professional expertise and to apply it optimally within the organisation. This includes the following tasks:
- Attending induction training courses when taking up employment and additional training courses afterwards.
- Keeping knowledge in the field up to date about evolutions and developments.
- Reporting of training needs to the line manager and HR.
Responsible for reporting complaints – safety, health, environmental and quality. This includes the following tasks:
- Reporting of customer complaints to the Project Manager/Site Manager.
- Reporting internal complaints to the Project Manager/Site Manager.
- Handling complaints in which one is themself involved.
Record all procedures concerning the achievement and maintenance of safety, health, environmental and quality objectives. This includes the following tasks:
- Implementing company policy in daily operations.
- Supervising the application of TRA and LMRA.
- Following the regulations or procedures developed in the organisation regarding safety, health, environment and quality (ISO and HSE procedures).
- Conducting toolbox meetings to increase awareness among all employees and ensure effective communication.
- Detecting new risks and ensuring that the correct preventive measures are taken.
- Reporting to the responsible Safety, Health, Environment or Quality Assurance manager when noticing non-conformities regarding safety, health, environment and quality.
- Participating in the site-specific SHE procedure.
- Education: Technical training or equivalent through experience
- VCA certified or willing to obtain this certificate
- First aid certificate (mandatory annual refreshment training)
- Specific knowledge: At least 2 of the following 3 languages (Dutch/ French /English), speaking Polish is an asset, MS Office
- Specific qualities: team spirit, driven, communicative, precise, empathic, analytical, problem solver, stress proof, organisational
- Values: entrepreneurship, commitment, reliability, respect, team spirit
- Flexibility of deployment, both in terms of planning and geography (possibly overnight)
- Period: 23/10 (start), project of 6 a 7 months
- Location Tavaux
+32 3 650 09 25