For our client we are currently looking for a Subcontracts Administrator.
- Reporting to the Subcontract Administration Manager, you will be in charge to administer the Construction Contracts in the frame of the construction of a new Chemical Plant.
- At the start of each work arrange meetings to instruct each Subcontractor on the procedures of administration (preparation of accounting, evaluation of extra works, interim and final payment certificates, etc.).
- Review in detail and approve the Contractor’s interim payment certificates in accordance with the Project Construction Contracts Administration Procedure, get Construction Manager signature for confirmation of work executed and issue to subcontractors the authorizations for invoicing.
- Review, in particular for the “unit prices contracts”, the accounting submitted by Contractors checking in detail quantities, correct application of unit prices (to be in accordance with the contract price list, and contract requirements), correctness of all calculations (arithmetic’s).
- Assure that extra works, claims, back charges, penalties and close out of the contract are performed / processed in accordance with the Project Procedure.
- Ensure that the final payment certificate contains all the documentation requested by the Subcontract Administration Procedure.
- Verify and check invoices.
- Prepare and issue, regularly, the “evaluation of the contract price summary” for each contract.
- Prepare together with the Construction Manager the claims preliminary assessment and assist up to claims final settlement.
- Assist the Construction Manager in resolving disputes (if any) with contractors, about contractor’s contractual obligations, and participate, as required to the site meetings with contractors.
- Check and ensure receipt of all contract documents from Home Office.
- Ensure receipt of copy of all drawings issued for construction to be kept, properly filed, for accounting records purposes.
- Ensure that all contract and accounting documents are properly filed and in auditable conditions.
- Prepare and transmit to the Client the draft of contract amendments due to extra works, back charges, claims.
- Prepare together with the Construction Manager the Performance Evaluation of all contractors, and ensure transmission to the Home Office Coordinator of Subcontract Administration
- Assure performance of Construction Contracts Administration activities in accordance with the Project Execution Plan and issue, when appropriate, Quality Forms in accordance with the Quality Management System instructions Skills / Qualifications.
- You are a graduated Civil / Mechanical / Electrical engineer with minimum 10 years’ experience in Subcontracts and Subcontracts Administration at site for Chemical and Oil & Gas industries.
- Fully proficient in accounting management necessary for verify the calculated quantity.
- Fluent in English (Fluency in French is a plus).
- Fully proficient in Office suite.
- Good Communication skills / leadership.
- Eligible to work in France.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- Project duration: 17 months
+32 3 650 09 25