For our client we are looking to recruit a Project Manager Engineering.
- Follow and apply project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMF for Safety Quality Cost Timing Supply and overall Risk management
- Lead large projects, or multiple projects at the same time, manage different project phases and coordinate project team.
- Responsibility for complex projects and assistance to project management and client.
- Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving Safety and Quality, performance,
- Cost and Scheduling requirements as per specifications and Management direction.
- Has Previous Pharma Experience and specialized technical or practical expertise in one or more areas within the following Disciplines of Engineering: Mechanical/Aeronautic/Nuclear/Power/Oil/Gas
- Has extensive knowledge of (at least 1) project management software and methods.
- University degree in Engineering is a must; Master degree preferred
- IT Skills: SAP, MS Excel, MS Project, Microsoft and Office
- Languages: English and French
- Experience and track record in Capital Project Management – CapEx – Managing multiple projects across the entire lifespan preferably in the Pharma/FMCG/Oil&Gas industries.
- Proven experience as CapEx Project manager for projects up to 5 Million Euros capital.
- Pharma Experience
- Extensive Construction management experience dealing with multiple contractors and Eos on complex projects involving utilities and facilities – preferably in the Pharma business.
- Experience to lead and implement changes, working in a dynamic ever-changing environment.
- Experience in managing ambiguity, stay focused while managing multiple stakeholders and contrasting needs.
- Mandatory: PMP certification (PMI).
- Mandatory Risks management tools (risks analysis, FMEA).
- Demonstrates competency in project management software and methods.
- Successful experience in people management.
- Proven Project Management experience with capability of working independently on multiple projects, and ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and ability to operate effectively in a multicultural, matrix organization where the workload requires balancing multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Establish and maintain cross functional relationships. Develop relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Proactive, self-driven person used to work in complex environments with multiple stakeholders and cross functional team.
- Analytical, logical thought process with strong information organisation/management skills.
- Effective time management, ability to clearly identify priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, communication skills.
- Dependable self-starter
- High level of flexibility and ability to manage/implement changes at different levels.
- Ability to work in a team environment under high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communications skills
- Strong influential and negotiation skills
- Patience and ability to collaborate even under pressure
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck
+32 3 650 09 25