For our client we are looking to recruit a QA/QC Engineer.
- Manages the delegated QA/ QC responsibility of the Construction Manager.
- Inspects Contractors works at the jobsite through the organization of Construction Supervisors for compliance with the QA/ QC standards mentioned in the contract
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and supervises Field QA/ QC Inspection Group at the jobsite and at off site prefab sites if applicable
- Maintains interface with construction supervision, client, government representatives and Notified Body’s on matters concerning quality
- Maintains inspection records and advises construction supervision of any unusual condition or problems concerning the quality of work
- Approves acceptance inspection of all delivered material and installed work at the jobsite
- As delegated and assigned by the Construction Manager
- Can delegate a part of his authority other members of the Field Inspection Group
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- Duration 1,5 year
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Lynn Bouton
+32 3 650 09 25