In opdracht van onze klant zoeken wij momenteel een QA/QC Manager.
- To ensure that the (sub)contractors comply with the technical specifications and that these are fully implemented.
- Actively follow up the (sub)contractor’s Quality Control and Management System: review the management of and the quality documentation itself at contractor’s offices
- Ensure that all necessary inspections as identified in the approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) are executed.
- Ensure that all deviations from the Project Requirements are documented and recorded (NCR’s).
- Coordinate with the contractor’s representative to ensure inspections are carried expediently.
- Coordinate Requests For Inspections (RFI) where required providing sufficient notices for hold, witness and inspection Points.
- Ensure that surveillance inspections are continually carried out on the project recording and documenting any and all deviations from the Project Quality Program (QOR)
- Review the calibration status of any test equipment being utilized on the project.
- Provide support and advice to the construction personnel in relation to Project Quality and/or Constructability
- Attend and participate in all required meetings.
- Follow up on all audit findings ensuring that action is taken and reoccurrence is minimized.
- If required, perform inspections in contractor’s, sub-contractor’s and/or Vendor’s prefab shops to ensure that the production complies with the project requirements.
- Review ITP’s, WP’s, TP’s, MRR’s, etc. as required on the project.
- Review As-builts, TOP’s for commissioning and final dossier
Good knowledge of ASME (or at least of equivalent construction codes) is an advantage, as well as experience with welding and piping aspects of big construction projects (stainless and carbon steel piping)
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Lynn Bouton
+32 3 650 09 25