For our client we are looking to recruit a Secretary.
- Manage field secretarial activities
- Organise secretarial services ensuring correspondence is distributed, referenced and filed correctly
- Type notes of meeting and letters making the relevant distribution
- Give assistance to the team as for as clerical work is concerned
- Provide site administration services to support the field office in execution of the contract
- Issue requisitions of office furniture, equipment and supplies, according to the needs, control their distribution and be responsible for the maintenance of the furniture and equipment
- Supervise the time recording of site personnel, including production of lateness and absentee reports
- If required, ensure and manage the safekeeping of the site cash float, and the disbursement of petty cash for minor site expenditure and expenses. Any disbursement requires prior authorisation in accordance with Company and site procedures
- Ensure that accounting functions are carried out according to the required procedures
- Receive,register and file of all drawings and engineering data
- Distribute documents within the construction management team and to subcontractors
- Assist in the preparation of field progress reports from a document availability point of view
- Maintain up to date files of procedures, standards, specifications, drawings, requisitions, vendor prints and other technical documentation and maintains up to date control records
- Obtain documents from the client archives where required and ensures proper distribution
You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck, Bart Van Oevelen, Stéphanie Sissokho
+32 3 650 09 25