For our client we are looking to recruit a Site Administrator / Document Controller.
- He/ she will be part of the Construction team, and support this team administratively
- Reports to the Construction Manager for functioning of field office administration and accounting
- Reports to the Construction Manager for Document Control
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls office services at the jobsite, including personnel, payroll, accounting, insurance, training, mail distribution, communications, reproduction, travelling, time-cards, catering, and all other similar administrative work
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls the document control and classification at the jobsite according to the Document Management System
- Approves commitments for office supplies within assigned limitation
- Fluent written & spoken knowledge of English & Flemish ( German & French are plus)
- Flexible, sense of responsibility and initiative
- Communicative with Construction Team, Head office, Client and subcontractor
- Good organizational skills
- Affinity with the construction process and construction team ( Field area )
- Excellent MS office knowledge
- Be able to take notes during meetings
- Be able to produce Minutes of Meetings, mails, letters,…
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
- duration +/- 2 years
Natasha Abrams, Bart Van Oevelen, Gitte Nietvelt, Lynn Bouton
+32 3 650 09 25