We are currently recruiting a Structural & Civil Engineer for our client.
- As Leading Civil Works Project under the Civil Works Manager’s supervision, the Structural & Civil Engineer will ensure all technical civil works tasks required by the EPC, EPCM or basic engineering project. It includes foundations, Buildings (concrete and steel structures), Pipe racks, Tanks, Earthworks, Roads, Sewage…
- In charge of coordination and communication between Client, Civil Contractors, Studies Offices…
- You are responsible for redaction of technical specifications and tendering documents.
- Civil guide drawings with equipment loads follow up.
- Studies Offices and executions drawings follow up.
- Verification and approval of drawings, technical specifications, calculation notes, technical data sheet in accordance with project specifications, standards and Norms.
- Planning and tracking milestones,
- Budgets and Cost control
- Solve Technical problems
- Progress reporting
- Travels to DSEC’s project sites for technically oriented missions.
- You have a Master in Civil Works Engineering.
- At least 5 to 10 years’ experience in engineering or industry
- Experience in working in international context
- Very well organized, very good in planning and prioritization
- You are autonomous, rigorous, a very good communicator and team player.
- Fluency in French and English.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
+32 3 650 09 25