For our client we are looking to recruit a Technical Buyer.
- You are responsible for the purchasing process.
- You negotiate with suppliers, prepare quotation requests and, thanks to your strong negotiating skills, you can realize an optimal price without compromising on quality and delivery times.
- You report the performance of the suppliers and general purchase reports.
- You take into account various factors such as quality, delivery times, … and thereby minimize the purchase risks
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the purchasing function
- You offer technical assistance and know-how in relation to alternative materials, techniques, services, methods, suppliers aiming to added value for the project and the client.
- You maintain the suppliers’ database in your field of activity, including the market intelligence, and a pricing base.
- You reach for sustainable cost reduction integrating risk analysis and quality control.
- You’re accountable for the quality and professionalism of your purchase service delivery and will demonstrate full ownership.
- You consult effectively with internal customers/suppliers and efficiently collaborate with the project teams as well as with your other internal clients.
- You possess a bachelor degree, ideally in a technical, engineer or commercial field.
- You have relevant experience as Buyer
- You are a talented negotiator
- You can deal with complex and difficult customers’ demands.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You are persevering, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, combined with a strong sense of responsibility, ethic and flexibility
- You are very communicative
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
Natasha Abrams, Stéphanie Sissokho, Gitte Nietvelt, Steffi Van Beeck en Bart van Oevelen
+32 3 650 09 25