For our client we are looking to recruit a Turnover Lead.
- You are responsible for managing the internal turnover system (documentation assembly and turnover processes) between Contractors and Client.
- You will report to the Construction Manager.
- You are in charge of development and management of the Project Turnover processes, schedules and matrices necessary to ensure a smooth transition from construction to commissioning and the eventual handover of the project documentation to the Client.
- You will implement a TOP progress control tool and updates this on a weekly base.
- You inform the Package Owners about each package turned over to commissioning. Reviews periodically the schedule of the system TOPs together with the Construction Manager, the Commissioning Manager and the Project Scheduler. Provides periodically information to keep the schedule(s) updated.
- You will align the CTOP and VTOP content with Client expectations.
- You organise review of Construction Turnover Dossier (CTOP) prior mechanical completion and of System Turnover Dossiers (VTOP) prior commissioning completion.
- You will compile individual punch lists for each TOP and pass each of them to the Commissioning department.
- You will follow-up the work-off of the remaining punch items with the assigned action owners.
- You develop and issue Mechanical Completion procedure and MC certificate by system.
- You develop and issue System Commissioning Completion procedure and SCC certificate by system.
- You have obtained a degree in an Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as Turnover Engineer.
- You have a minimum of 10 years general experience in EPC and EPCM projects ideally for the (bio)pharmaceutical industry.
- You are fluent in English, good command in French is an advantage.
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.
+32 3 650 09 25